With its know-how within the Power Generation sector and more than 50 years of activity in industrial soundproofing, Stopson Italiana will join Enlit Europe 2021 (Nov 30-Dec 2) in Milan.
What happened to PowerGen Europe?
POWERGEN Europe is now Enlit Europe.
After the first step of a successful co-location of European Utility Week and POWERGEN Europe, we are proud to announce the next step in our journey.
Enlit is the new unifying brand for Clarion Energy’s worldwide series of Utility Week and POWERGEN events. A guiding light for the sector that brings clarity to the global energy transformation and defines the roles of all of those involved.
Meet Stopson Italiana
Stopson Italiana will present the technological features of its soundproofing products, like Vent Silencers, Intake & Stack Silencers, Ventilation & Duct Silencers, Engine Exhaust Silencers, Acoustic Enclosures and many more, in Europe’s leading conference and trade show for the European Power Generation industry.
For all those attending, Stopson Italiana will make available its know-how to support any necessity of developing new soundproofing and noise abatement solutions in the Power Generation Industry following the latest trends guiding the market towards the well-known Energy Transition.
Enlit Europe aims to ignite the spark that will fuel the change we need to give our industry and our planet the brightest possible future.
The central topic of this year is: Accelerate the energy transition.
This year the event plans to offer:
- An international fair to review the latest industry news;
- A Summit dedicated to the most strategic issues in which approximately 2000 delegates from the highest corporate offices will take part;
- Hub Sessions which will offer a more technical content program (accessible to all visitors for free);
- Initiate! An area that hosts start-ups with their own Start-up program, to promote new and young talents as well as collaboration between universities and research institutes and professionals in the sector;
- EU Project Zone – A pavilion dedicated to projects financed by the funds of the European Commission, in collaboration with the same.
Visit us at Enlit Europe, Milan – Booth 16D20 (Italian Pavilion)
➡ CLICK HERE
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PASS!