STOPSON optimized expansion and diffuser systems ensure a highly effective noise reduction of valve venting noises for power, oil and gas, nuclear applications. Our custom made vent or blow-off silencers are applicable to all kinds of safety, snort, control valves, ejectors, for any fluid.
Process Vent silencers are designed to reduce the noise produced by the venting of pressurised gas to the atmosphere, especially air, steam and other gases such as nitrogen and oxygen.
Our approach is very much taylored to each specific customer's need, thus providing maximum flexibility in terms of process conditions, silencer configuration and material selection to properly suit required application and budget.
STOPSON has an extensive experience of manufacturing and supplying vent silencers for many different process applications that include:
- Process plant for gas, fluids, air and steam
- Pipelines, LNG and gasification plants
- Petrochemical industries
- Geothermal and nuclear plants
We have a comprehensive range of standard and bespoke silencer types, designed to attenuate the noise of venting process air, steam and other gases to the atmosphere. All our silencers are designed and manufactured in accordance with international standards and cater for:
- Discharge rates up to 1500 tonnes per hour
- Fluid temperature from -200°C > +550°C
- Upstream pressure > 400 bars
More specifically our vent silencers can be:
- Designed to connect to any existing connecting pipe, thickness and material
- Flanged or prepared for welded connection depending on your installation requirements
- Fully welded construction to suit the appropriate fluid as well as pressure and temperature conditions
- Horizontal or vertical positioned
- Supplied with supports, rain covers, protective grid, etc.